Can I purchase a new Toyota with a limited credit history?
If you have limited credit history, you might think financing or leasing a new Toyota isn't possible. But, you may still have options. TFS, through Swope Toyota, has created programs that allow individuals with limited credit history to take off in a new Toyota, without a co-applicant.*
Get on the road today
Not only will the iFinance program help put you behind the wheel of any of four exciting new Toyota vehicles - the Corolla, Matrix, Tacoma or Yaris - TFS contracts may help qualified applicants start to build a healthy credit profile.
To benefit from the TFS iFinance program, you must have the following:
- Credit Line. At least one satisfactory credit line (with a $500 minimum) open for at least one year with no poor marks.
- References. Three personal and verifiable references.
- Employment. Verifiable proof of a full-time job for at least six months.
- Sufficient Income. Your income must be enough to cover ordinary living expenses and your Toyota payments, and be consistent and verifiable. Your monthly payment may not exceed a certain percentage of your gross monthly income.
- Vehicle Insurance. You must show verifiable proof of insurance, as required under the terms of your TFS contract.
- Minimum down payment. Minimum down payment of 10% of MSRP or selling price, whichever is less.
Finance transaction example*: If financing a 2010 Toyota Yaris Sedan, MSRP of $16,445, down payment of $1,645, and an Annual Percentage Rate (APR) of 11.89%, you would have 60 monthly payments of $22.24 per $1000 financed.
Other restrictions apply - Follow this link and submit your credit application and start enjoying your new Toyota TODAY!